- One large teaching laboratory for black-and-white printing, which can produce prints up to 20x24 inches from up to 8x10 inches negatives.
- One private black-and-white lab which can produce prints up to 20x24 inches from up to 8x10 inches negatives.
- One alternative photography darkroom fully equipped for all alternative processes including daguerreotypes, cyanotypes, wet collodion, etc.
- A professional shooting studio with multiple seamless racks.
- A professional natural north light portrait studio fully equipped with kitchen and private bathroom.
- Access to Library with 19th and early 20th century primary source materials with many rare formulary manuals and periodicals.
- Event spaces including a rooftop deck.
- Access to a commercial photo lab (next door) that has full array of services from film processing to large-scale printing capabilities.
Our collection of lenses and cameras span the entire history of photography, giving the photographer numerous options to choose from.
- 6 Beseler 45V-XL up to 4x5 enlarger
- 2 Beseler 45V-XL up to 8x10 enlarger
- 35mm, 50mm, 75mm, 80mm, 105mm, 135mm, 150mm Nikon lenses
- Easels and printing trays for paper up to 20x24”
- Tanks & reels for development of 35mm, 120mm, 4x5 inches and 8x10 inches
- Two film drying racks
- Basic chemistry for film and paper processing
- Assorted toners and darkroom tools
- Light tables
- Contact printers
Photographic Equipment for OFF-Site use
- Century 8x10 Camera w/ Tessar 300mm lens
- Speed Graphic 4x5 field camera w/ Tessar 150mm lens
- Assorted tripods
Photographic Equipment for In-HOUSE use
- 20x24 camera w/lenses
- 11x14 cameras w/lenses
- Several 8x10 cameras w/ lenses
- Several 5x7 and 4x5 camera w/ lenses
- Assorted tripods
- Profoto Strobes
- Continuos Lighting kits
- One 15 x 30 Conrad Machine Press with micro-gauges
- One UV Exposure Unit with Vacuum System Nuarc 26K1S
- Special blankets for Photopolymer or Photogravure printing
- One 12 x 18 Hot Plate
- Set of inks, brayers, and other related materials
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Epson v700 Photo Scanners
- Silverfast LE Scanning Software
- X-Rite Color management software
- Epson Stylus Pro 2880, 3880, P800 and 7890 Printers
- Wacom Tablets