The application for the 2018 Penumbra Workspace Program is now OPEN.
DEADLINE: DECEMBER 15th, 2017 (11:59 PM ET)
HOW TO APPLY
Before you start the submission be sure to have all the materials ready as you cannot save your application during the process.
- Name and Last name
- Date of Birth
- Country of Origin
- Ethnicity (optional)
- Phone number, e-mail and address
- Residency needs (you can also describe this in your letter of Intent).
- Preferred month for the residency. First Semester. (February-May).
- Preferred month for the residency. Second Semester. (August-November).
- Artistic Resume or CV (upload a PDF file).
- Artist Statement. (Please write about the work you are submitting. Be as clear as possible. Up to 600 words. Upload a PDF file).
- 10-20 images up to 10MB each. Please compress and upload as one ZIP file.
- Letter of Intent. (Describe your plans during the residency. Be specific. Up to 600 words. Upload a PDF file).
- Upload (optional) any other relevant document/s (press reviews, recommendations, books previews). Please combine and upload one PDF file.
- Website (if you have one).
- Application Fee $25 (online payment during the application process).
Before applying, please read carefully the description, eligibility, benefits, application and selection process.
back to PENUMBRA WORKSPACE PROGRAM
This program is made possible by the generous support of ROZ LEIBOWITZ.
Thanks to the following artists for their support to Penumbra Foundation and in particular to the Penumbra Workspace Program:
David Hilliard, Rachel Perry, Tanya Marcuse, Andrew Moore, Paula McCartney, Dillon DeWaters, Jon Goodman, Lothar Osterburg, Unai San Martin, Carl Weese, Lisa Elmaleh, Victor Sira, Sarah Palmer, Yamini Nayar, Marina Berio, Bryan Whitney, John Dugdale, Joni Sternbach, John Cyr, Beth Ganz, Jeff Liao, Binh Dahn and Brenton Hamilton.